- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
7 Records and Milestones LeBron James Shattered in First-Round Sweep of Pacers
- Updated: April 24, 2017
The postseason career of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has been one that’s seen him be a part of three championship teams, while compiling a collection of eye-opening records. That consistency continued in the Cavs’ sweep of the Indiana Pacers on Sunday, with three marks falling by the wayside and four other milestones being achieved in the process.
1. Most Consecutive First-Round Victories
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 23, 2017
Getting off to a good start in the playoffs has become a tradition with James, who surpassed a trio of legendary Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday to collect his 21st straight first-round playoff victory. He now sits atop the list of players whose teams have won the most first-round playoff games in a row.
Prior to completing the sweep of Indiana, James was deadlocked in a four-way tie with the Laker triumvirate of Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Michael Cooper. Each had 20 straight wins, with James having begun the eye-opening streak in Game 5 of the 2012 playoffs against the New York Knicks.
Next: Most Best-of-7 Sweeps