- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
7 Records and Milestones LeBron James Shattered in First-Round Sweep of Pacers
- Updated: April 24, 2017
The postseason career of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has been one that’s seen him be a part of three championship teams, while compiling a collection of eye-opening records. That consistency continued in the Cavs’ sweep of the Indiana Pacers on Sunday, with three marks falling by the wayside and four other milestones being achieved in the process.
1. Most Consecutive First-Round Victories
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 23, 2017
Getting off to a good start in the playoffs has become a tradition with James, who surpassed a trio of legendary Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday to collect his 21st straight first-round playoff victory. He now sits atop the list of players whose teams have won the most first-round playoff games in a row.
Prior to completing the sweep of Indiana, James was deadlocked in a four-way tie with the Laker triumvirate of Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Michael Cooper. Each had 20 straight wins, with James having begun the eye-opening streak in Game 5 of the 2012 playoffs against the New York Knicks.
Next: Most Best-of-7 Sweeps