- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
7 Records and Milestones LeBron James Shattered in First-Round Sweep of Pacers
- Updated: April 24, 2017
The postseason career of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has been one that’s seen him be a part of three championship teams, while compiling a collection of eye-opening records. That consistency continued in the Cavs’ sweep of the Indiana Pacers on Sunday, with three marks falling by the wayside and four other milestones being achieved in the process.
1. Most Consecutive First-Round Victories
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 23, 2017
Getting off to a good start in the playoffs has become a tradition with James, who surpassed a trio of legendary Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday to collect his 21st straight first-round playoff victory. He now sits atop the list of players whose teams have won the most first-round playoff games in a row.
Prior to completing the sweep of Indiana, James was deadlocked in a four-way tie with the Laker triumvirate of Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Michael Cooper. Each had 20 straight wins, with James having begun the eye-opening streak in Game 5 of the 2012 playoffs against the New York Knicks.
Next: Most Best-of-7 Sweeps