- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Showcases Intense Playoff Workout
- Updated: April 22, 2017
There’s no time in basketball quite like the NBA playoffs.
While some guys give it their everything during the regular season, other players elevate their games to entirely new levels come playoff time. A prime example of that is in Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James.
In a video released by UNINTERRUPTED, the three-time champion takes us inside his workout and talks about how hyped up he gets for the postseason:
James, 32, is a different beast in the playoffs. Evidence of that was crystal clear after Thursday’s Game 3 win over the Indiana Pacers when the King led the Cavs back from a 25-point halftime deficit with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists.
Overall, the 14-year veteran averages 28.1 points, 8.8 rebounds, 6.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.0 blocks in the postseason.
The King and the Cavs will look to sweep the Pacers on Sunday afternoon just after 1:00 p.m. ET.