- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: LeBron James Showcases Intense Playoff Workout
- Updated: April 22, 2017
There’s no time in basketball quite like the NBA playoffs.
While some guys give it their everything during the regular season, other players elevate their games to entirely new levels come playoff time. A prime example of that is in Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James.
In a video released by UNINTERRUPTED, the three-time champion takes us inside his workout and talks about how hyped up he gets for the postseason:
James, 32, is a different beast in the playoffs. Evidence of that was crystal clear after Thursday’s Game 3 win over the Indiana Pacers when the King led the Cavs back from a 25-point halftime deficit with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists.
Overall, the 14-year veteran averages 28.1 points, 8.8 rebounds, 6.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.0 blocks in the postseason.
The King and the Cavs will look to sweep the Pacers on Sunday afternoon just after 1:00 p.m. ET.