- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs Make Final Call on LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love vs. Raptors
- Updated: April 12, 2017
When the Cleveland Cavaliers take the court for their final regular season game of the season, they’ll be missing the trio of LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. The strategic move is being made to provide those key members of the team with some rest in what amounts to a meaningless contest. However, center Tristan Thompson will be making his return from injury.
LeBron, Irving and Love out tonight. Thompson back for #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) April 12, 2017
Both James and Irving were already scheduled to miss the contest, while Love only returned a few weeks ago from knee surgery that had kept him out for over a month. In the case of Thompson, playing will allow him to see his first action in eight days after injuring his thumb last week. That forced him to end his league-leading 447-game consecutive game streak.
Depending on how other games play out, the Cavaliers are expected to begin postseason play against either the Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls or Miami Heat this weekend.