- Report: Cavs send trade package to Lakers for JaVale Mcgee
- Kevin Love bids emotional goodbye to longtime teammate Tristan Thompson
- Kim Kardashian excitedly reacts to Tristan Thompson leaving Cavs for Celtics
- Report: Kevin Love putting on weight to play more center for Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. takes jab at Tristan Thompson after his signing with Celtics
- Report: Tristan Thompson agrees to 2-year deal with Boston Celtics
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves interested in Tristan Thompson
- Report: Clippers have become ‘real possibility’ for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Raptors and Lakers expected to pursue Tristan Thompson in free agency
- Report: Chatter of ‘Gordon Hayward-Andre Drummond swap’ heating up across league
Tyronn Lue Reveals When He Plans on Resting LeBron James and Kyrie Irving
- Updated: April 8, 2017
“If we can take care of business like we’re supposed to, I think that we’d like LeBron and Kyrie to get some rest,” Lue said. “I think J.R. (Smith) and (Kyle) Korver and Kevin (Love) and those guys should play a little bit because they’ve been out for so long and just try to keep J.R.’s rhythm and establish Kevin’s rhythm and the same thing with Kyle.
If the Cavaliers can win two more games, they would secure the top seed in the Eastern Conference.
James, 32, is averaging 37.6 minutes in 73 games this season while his counterpart, Irving, is averaging 34.9 minutes in 71 games. It’s crucial for the Cavs to make sure their top contributors are rested by the time playoffs roll around next weekend.