- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: March 25, 2017
After dropping 32 points, nine rebounds, and 11 assists on Friday night against the Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is officially listed as questionable for Saturday night’s contest against the Washington Wizards.
LeBron James is listed as questionable tonight vs WAS with R eye corneal abrasion suffered in 3Q last night in Charlotte.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) March 25, 2017
The four-time MVP suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturday night’s game as he was hit in the eye by Hornets guard Jeremy Lamb.
The Cavs will face a tough task in trying to defeat the third-seeded Washington Wizards on Saturday if James is unable to suit up.