- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: March 25, 2017
After dropping 32 points, nine rebounds, and 11 assists on Friday night against the Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is officially listed as questionable for Saturday night’s contest against the Washington Wizards.
LeBron James is listed as questionable tonight vs WAS with R eye corneal abrasion suffered in 3Q last night in Charlotte.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) March 25, 2017
The four-time MVP suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturday night’s game as he was hit in the eye by Hornets guard Jeremy Lamb.
The Cavs will face a tough task in trying to defeat the third-seeded Washington Wizards on Saturday if James is unable to suit up.