- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: March 25, 2017
After dropping 32 points, nine rebounds, and 11 assists on Friday night against the Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is officially listed as questionable for Saturday night’s contest against the Washington Wizards.
LeBron James is listed as questionable tonight vs WAS with R eye corneal abrasion suffered in 3Q last night in Charlotte.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) March 25, 2017
The four-time MVP suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturday night’s game as he was hit in the eye by Hornets guard Jeremy Lamb.
The Cavs will face a tough task in trying to defeat the third-seeded Washington Wizards on Saturday if James is unable to suit up.