- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Updated: March 23, 2017
With the defending champions falling to the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday night, one Nuggets reporter sitting courtside decided to take his joy to another level.
During the fourth quarter with the Cleveland Cavaliers down by an 18-point margin, Denver Reporter Vic Lombardi was heard yelling,
“Hey LeBron (James)! LaVar Ball called. He says he could beat you one-on-one.”
Lombardi continued after James passed to a teammate:
“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Give it up! You’ve got no chance!”
This reporting is…..different 👀 pic.twitter.com/E0bMtcC1du
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 23, 2017
The taunt comes after Ball, the outspoken father of potential No. 1 pick Lonzo Ball, said LeBron James‘ children would perform poorly in the NBA. The four-time MVP fired back by telling Ball to keep his kids out of it. As expected, the 48-year-old father stood by his comments and said he’d continue to speak his mind.
While Ball has all the time in the world to go after the Cavaliers star, the 32-year-old is preparing to make another run at the championship. James, in his 14th year in the league, is having another stellar season, averaging 26.0 points, 8.8 assists and 8.4 rebounds a game.