- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
LeBron James Names Five Actresses at Top of His Celebrity Crush List
- Updated: March 8, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is often regarded as one of the best passers in the game due to his excellent vision on the court. However, it appears the three-time champion has an excellent vision off the court as well.
“By the way, Eva Mendes is one of my favorite women of all time. My wife knows it. … There’s three Jennifers, I love Jennifers. I’m a Jennifer Aniston guy, a Jennifer Lawrence guy. … Jennifer Lopez, those are my three Jennifers that I love and then it’s Scarlett Johansson and it’s Eva Mendes.
“Jessica Biel is unbelievable. JT (Justin Timberlake), you my man, we talk all the time, man, you got an unbelievable wife, man. Congratulations to you. You know that. They belong together.”
Probably because the podcast was facilitated by his close teammates, this was definitely one of the 13-year veteran’s more open and entertaining interviews. James talked about a myriad of other topics, including his favorite cartoons, what movies make him cry, his family sacrifices and more.
Obviously one of the most popular players in the world, James has stretched his power beyond basketball. From his role in the movie “Trainwreck” to his business ventures, James has been showing everyone he’s just as versatile off the court.