- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Names Five Actresses at Top of His Celebrity Crush List
- Updated: March 8, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is often regarded as one of the best passers in the game due to his excellent vision on the court. However, it appears the three-time champion has an excellent vision off the court as well.
“By the way, Eva Mendes is one of my favorite women of all time. My wife knows it. … There’s three Jennifers, I love Jennifers. I’m a Jennifer Aniston guy, a Jennifer Lawrence guy. … Jennifer Lopez, those are my three Jennifers that I love and then it’s Scarlett Johansson and it’s Eva Mendes.
“Jessica Biel is unbelievable. JT (Justin Timberlake), you my man, we talk all the time, man, you got an unbelievable wife, man. Congratulations to you. You know that. They belong together.”
Probably because the podcast was facilitated by his close teammates, this was definitely one of the 13-year veteran’s more open and entertaining interviews. James talked about a myriad of other topics, including his favorite cartoons, what movies make him cry, his family sacrifices and more.
Obviously one of the most popular players in the world, James has stretched his power beyond basketball. From his role in the movie “Trainwreck” to his business ventures, James has been showing everyone he’s just as versatile off the court.