- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Cleared for Full Practice Activity, Questionable vs. Detroit
- Updated: March 8, 2017
According to the official Cleveland Cavaliers website, starting shooting guard J.R. Smith has been cleared to resume full practice activity and is listed as questionable for Thursday’s matchup against the Detroit Pistons.
The the 6-foot-6 shooting guard is way ahead of schedule, as he was expected to make his debut, at earliest, on March 14 against the Pistons.
On the other hand, newly acquired sharpshooter Kyle Korver is expected to miss Thursday night’s game against the Pistons, as he’s currently dealing with left foot soreness. His status will be updated appropriately following the game.