- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Cleared for Full Practice Activity, Questionable vs. Detroit
- Updated: March 8, 2017
According to the official Cleveland Cavaliers website, starting shooting guard J.R. Smith has been cleared to resume full practice activity and is listed as questionable for Thursday’s matchup against the Detroit Pistons.
The the 6-foot-6 shooting guard is way ahead of schedule, as he was expected to make his debut, at earliest, on March 14 against the Pistons.
On the other hand, newly acquired sharpshooter Kyle Korver is expected to miss Thursday night’s game against the Pistons, as he’s currently dealing with left foot soreness. His status will be updated appropriately following the game.