- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Cleared for Full Practice Activity, Questionable vs. Detroit
- Updated: March 8, 2017
According to the official Cleveland Cavaliers website, starting shooting guard J.R. Smith has been cleared to resume full practice activity and is listed as questionable for Thursday’s matchup against the Detroit Pistons.
The the 6-foot-6 shooting guard is way ahead of schedule, as he was expected to make his debut, at earliest, on March 14 against the Pistons.
On the other hand, newly acquired sharpshooter Kyle Korver is expected to miss Thursday night’s game against the Pistons, as he’s currently dealing with left foot soreness. His status will be updated appropriately following the game.