- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: LeBron James Reveals Gruesome Tale of Bogut Injury From His Perspective
- Updated: March 7, 2017
In the second quarter of the Cavs’ matchup against the Miami Heat, newly acquired center Andrew Bogut collided with Heat forward Okaro White and subsequently fractured his tibia.
James, who was standing about 10 feet away from Bogut when the play had occurred, described the gruesome details of the injury after the game.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 7, 2017