- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Video: LeBron James Reveals Gruesome Tale of Bogut Injury From His Perspective
- Updated: March 7, 2017
In the second quarter of the Cavs’ matchup against the Miami Heat, newly acquired center Andrew Bogut collided with Heat forward Okaro White and subsequently fractured his tibia.
James, who was standing about 10 feet away from Bogut when the play had occurred, described the gruesome details of the injury after the game.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 7, 2017