- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
LeBron Stands Up and Leaves Postgame Press Conference in Disgust
- Updated: June 1, 2018
After another tremendous performance in which he finished with 51 points, dropping a 124-114 overtime contest to the Golden State Warriors was apparently gnawing at Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James. That became evident when James abruptly ended his portion of the postgame press conference by walking out of the room.
LeBron's postgame news conference came to an abrupt end. pic.twitter.com/81hrfnbK45
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 1, 2018
Many of James’ responses to many of the questions were either short or virtually non-responsive. He declined to offer any insight into his trash-talking with Warriors guard Stephen Curry in the final minute of the game. In addition, he curtly noted that he got no sense of satisfaction in the strong effort the Cavaliers gave, which ultimately came up short.