- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
LeBron Stands Up and Leaves Postgame Press Conference in Disgust
- Updated: June 1, 2018
After another tremendous performance in which he finished with 51 points, dropping a 124-114 overtime contest to the Golden State Warriors was apparently gnawing at Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James. That became evident when James abruptly ended his portion of the postgame press conference by walking out of the room.
LeBron's postgame news conference came to an abrupt end. pic.twitter.com/81hrfnbK45
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 1, 2018
Many of James’ responses to many of the questions were either short or virtually non-responsive. He declined to offer any insight into his trash-talking with Warriors guard Stephen Curry in the final minute of the game. In addition, he curtly noted that he got no sense of satisfaction in the strong effort the Cavaliers gave, which ultimately came up short.