- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron Stands Up and Leaves Postgame Press Conference in Disgust
- Updated: June 1, 2018
After another tremendous performance in which he finished with 51 points, dropping a 124-114 overtime contest to the Golden State Warriors was apparently gnawing at Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James. That became evident when James abruptly ended his portion of the postgame press conference by walking out of the room.
LeBron's postgame news conference came to an abrupt end. pic.twitter.com/81hrfnbK45
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 1, 2018
Many of James’ responses to many of the questions were either short or virtually non-responsive. He declined to offer any insight into his trash-talking with Warriors guard Stephen Curry in the final minute of the game. In addition, he curtly noted that he got no sense of satisfaction in the strong effort the Cavaliers gave, which ultimately came up short.