- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
LeBron Stands Up and Leaves Postgame Press Conference in Disgust
- Updated: June 1, 2018
After another tremendous performance in which he finished with 51 points, dropping a 124-114 overtime contest to the Golden State Warriors was apparently gnawing at Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James. That became evident when James abruptly ended his portion of the postgame press conference by walking out of the room.
LeBron's postgame news conference came to an abrupt end. pic.twitter.com/81hrfnbK45
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 1, 2018
Many of James’ responses to many of the questions were either short or virtually non-responsive. He declined to offer any insight into his trash-talking with Warriors guard Stephen Curry in the final minute of the game. In addition, he curtly noted that he got no sense of satisfaction in the strong effort the Cavaliers gave, which ultimately came up short.