- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving Among Eight Participants in 2017 Three-Point Contest
- Updated: February 3, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving is looking to build on his 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest victory as he has officially entered his name into the 2017 JBL Three-Point Contest at All-Star Weekend in New Orleans, LA.
The NBA officially announced the contest’s participants on Thursday as Irving will be joined by seven other long-range snipers including Eric Gordon of the Houston Rockets, Kyle Lowry of the Toronto Raptors, Wesley Matthews of the Dallas Mavericks, C.J. McCollum of the Portland Trail Blazers, Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors, Kemba Walker of the Charlotte Hornets, and Nick Young of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Irving is shooting a blistering 39.5 percent from three-point range this season and is sinking a career-high 2.4 3-pointers per game with his most heralded trey coming in last year’s NBA Finals against Thompson’s Warriors.
The contest will be held at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 18 at Smoothie King Center and will be nationally televised on TNT.