- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Made Decision on Point Guard Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
According to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com, a source has indicated that the Cleveland Cavaliers have not viewed free agent point guard Nate Robinson as a realistic candidate to add to their roster for quite some time now.
FWIW, checked on the Cavs' potential interest in Nate Robinson a couple months ago. Let's put it at: "Don't call us, we'll call you"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 28, 2017
The 32-year-old, who had been reaching out to the Cavs for the past couple weeks via social media, is evidently not what the Cavs front office has in mind in regards to a suitable backup point guard to Kyrie Irving.