- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Made Decision on Point Guard Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
According to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com, a source has indicated that the Cleveland Cavaliers have not viewed free agent point guard Nate Robinson as a realistic candidate to add to their roster for quite some time now.
FWIW, checked on the Cavs' potential interest in Nate Robinson a couple months ago. Let's put it at: "Don't call us, we'll call you"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 28, 2017
The 32-year-old, who had been reaching out to the Cavs for the past couple weeks via social media, is evidently not what the Cavs front office has in mind in regards to a suitable backup point guard to Kyrie Irving.