- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Khloe Kardashian Gives Tristan Thompson an $85,000 Gift for Christmas
- Updated: December 28, 2016
The Kardashian family was especially generous to Cleveland Cavaliers starting center Tristan Thompson this holiday season as he was smothered with gifts from his girlfriend Khloe and her mother, Kris Jenner.
According to TMZ Sports, Jenner personally hooked Thompson up with an unreleased Louis Vuitton bag along with a sleek cigar ashtray. According to her daughter, Jenner seems to have fallen in love with Thompson, which would explain the generous gifts.
However, the most generous gift of them all was the $85,000 timepiece that Khloe gave to Thompson. The watch is a rose gold nautilus by Patek Philippe. A jeweler familiar with the watch went even as far as saying, “Yeah, s— ain’t a game.”
After being showered by an array of expensive gifts, it’s clear that Thompson isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.