- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
LeBron James Named 2016 AP Male Athlete of the Year
- Updated: December 27, 2016
In a surprise to absolutely nobody, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James took home yet another award on Tuesday as the Associated Press named the three-time champion its 2016 Male Athlete of the Year.
— AP Sports (@AP_Sports) December 27, 2016
James received 24 of 59 possible first-place votes to win the award as Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps came in second with 16 first-place votes.
The four-time MVP led his Cavs team to its first-ever NBA title last June against the Golden State Warriors, averaging 29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.6 steals, and 2.3 blocks per game. His team became the first-ever to come back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals.