- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
LeBron’s 12-Year-Old Son Already Has Bigger Feet Than His Dad
- Updated: December 20, 2016
As if getting college scholarship offers from both Duke University and the University of Kentucky wasn’t enough to show LeBron James Jr.’s level of talent, how about comparing his physical attributes with those of his father?
According to an Instagram post by Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, LeBron James Jr. or “Bronny” (as his father likes to call him) already seems to have bigger feet than his 6-foot-8, 250-pound dad at the tender age of 12.
2 things here!! I believe my son Bronny(on the left) feet is bigger than mine already and he's 12. And secondly our kicks are ?????!! We didn't plan this by the way as u may think. Just father/son chemistry. #StriveForGreatness? #RWTW? #TheKidsFromAkron? #JamesGang? #LeBron13lowFamilyFoundationKicks