- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron’s 12-Year-Old Son Already Has Bigger Feet Than His Dad
- Updated: December 20, 2016
As if getting college scholarship offers from both Duke University and the University of Kentucky wasn’t enough to show LeBron James Jr.’s level of talent, how about comparing his physical attributes with those of his father?
According to an Instagram post by Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, LeBron James Jr. or “Bronny” (as his father likes to call him) already seems to have bigger feet than his 6-foot-8, 250-pound dad at the tender age of 12.
2 things here!! I believe my son Bronny(on the left) feet is bigger than mine already and he's 12. And secondly our kicks are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!! We didn't plan this by the way as u may think. Just father/son chemistry. #StriveForGreatness🚀 #RWTW🏅 #TheKidsFromAkron👑 #JamesGang🔥 #LeBron13lowFamilyFoundationKicks