- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
LeBron’s 12-Year-Old Son Already Has Bigger Feet Than His Dad
- Updated: December 20, 2016
As if getting college scholarship offers from both Duke University and the University of Kentucky wasn’t enough to show LeBron James Jr.’s level of talent, how about comparing his physical attributes with those of his father?
According to an Instagram post by Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, LeBron James Jr. or “Bronny” (as his father likes to call him) already seems to have bigger feet than his 6-foot-8, 250-pound dad at the tender age of 12.
2 things here!! I believe my son Bronny(on the left) feet is bigger than mine already and he's 12. And secondly our kicks are ?????!! We didn't plan this by the way as u may think. Just father/son chemistry. #StriveForGreatness? #RWTW? #TheKidsFromAkron? #JamesGang? #LeBron13lowFamilyFoundationKicks