- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
Video: LeBron James Speaks on Status of His Near Injury
- Updated: December 6, 2016
A scary moment for Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James in Monday night’s 116-112 win over the Toronto Raptors that could’ve had serious ramifications on Cleveland’s season doesn’t appear to be an issue for the veteran forward, who found time to joke about his health during his postgame remarks.
A first-quarter dunk by James ended with him landing awkwardly on the ground and caused a brief stoppage in play. The scare didn’t affect the superstar, who went on to score 34 points and put an end to the team’s three-game losing streak.
That attitude was evident in James’ postgame remarks with Fox Sports Ohio sideline reporter Allie Clifton. In her last question, she asked him about his health status and James responded this way:
Is LeBron breaking some news to @FSOAllieOop?
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 6, 2016
There was little doubt that James would even think of sitting out a game played in Madison Square Garden, where the Cavs will take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday night in a game set to tip off just after 8 p.m. He’s spoken in the past of his reverence for the history of the facility.