- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Kyrie Irving‘s passing skills are growing by the day.
Evident of that was a play on Monday night during the third quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Watch as Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to running mate LeBron James on the fast break.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 6, 2016