- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Kyrie Irving‘s passing skills are growing by the day.
Evident of that was a play on Monday night during the third quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Watch as Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to running mate LeBron James on the fast break.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 6, 2016