- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Kyrie Irving‘s passing skills are growing by the day.
Evident of that was a play on Monday night during the third quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Watch as Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to running mate LeBron James on the fast break.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 6, 2016