- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Video: Cavs Bring Back Big Piece of Historic 2016 Championship Run
- Updated: April 23, 2017
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ historic 25-point comeback victory over the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night, superstar LeBron James spoke on his Uninterrupted platform about the victory and also gave fans a sneak peak at a tradition that the team is bringing back from last year’s playoff run.
With 16 games to win in order to capture a championship, the Cavs have represented each game with a piece of a puzzle. After every victory captured, the team places one of the pieces down, until hopefully, the entire puzzle is complete.
The Cavs are that much closer to their ultimate goal after completing their sweep of the Pacers on Sunday afternoon and will look to either face off against the Milwaukee Bucks or Toronto Raptors in Round 2.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) April 23, 2017