- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
Video: Cavs Bring Back Big Piece of Historic 2016 Championship Run
- Updated: April 23, 2017
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ historic 25-point comeback victory over the Indiana Pacers on Thursday night, superstar LeBron James spoke on his Uninterrupted platform about the victory and also gave fans a sneak peak at a tradition that the team is bringing back from last year’s playoff run.
With 16 games to win in order to capture a championship, the Cavs have represented each game with a piece of a puzzle. After every victory captured, the team places one of the pieces down, until hopefully, the entire puzzle is complete.
The Cavs are that much closer to their ultimate goal after completing their sweep of the Pacers on Sunday afternoon and will look to either face off against the Milwaukee Bucks or Toronto Raptors in Round 2.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) April 23, 2017