- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Video: LeBron James Gives Credit to Rodney Hood, George Hill for Victory Over Nets
- Updated: March 26, 2018
LeBron James had another stellar performance as the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Brooklyn Nets 121-114 on Sunday. The King scored 37 points, shooting 14-of-19 from the floor. The win brings the Cavs’ current winning streak to five games.
“We got stops and Rodney Hood played exceptionally well down the stretch on the offensive end, George Hill as well,” he said. “Listen, when Rodney plays with aggression and he plays a little selfish, then he’s a very dynamic player. That’s what we want, that’s what we need. He gets the rebound, we want him to push, we want him to be the scorer that he is, that he can be.”
The King had a historic night, reaching 2,000 points in a season for the 10th time. He joins an elite group with only Karl Malone (12) and Michael Jordan (11) able to achieve the said milestone.
The Cavs will visit the Miami Heat on Tuesday. It will be the first time James will play against former Cavs teammate Dwyane Wade after the latter returned to the team that drafted him.