- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Video: LeBron James Gives Credit to Rodney Hood, George Hill for Victory Over Nets
- Updated: March 26, 2018
LeBron James had another stellar performance as the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Brooklyn Nets 121-114 on Sunday. The King scored 37 points, shooting 14-of-19 from the floor. The win brings the Cavs’ current winning streak to five games.
“We got stops and Rodney Hood played exceptionally well down the stretch on the offensive end, George Hill as well,” he said. “Listen, when Rodney plays with aggression and he plays a little selfish, then he’s a very dynamic player. That’s what we want, that’s what we need. He gets the rebound, we want him to push, we want him to be the scorer that he is, that he can be.”
The King had a historic night, reaching 2,000 points in a season for the 10th time. He joins an elite group with only Karl Malone (12) and Michael Jordan (11) able to achieve the said milestone.
The Cavs will visit the Miami Heat on Tuesday. It will be the first time James will play against former Cavs teammate Dwyane Wade after the latter returned to the team that drafted him.