- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Video: LeBron James Gives Credit to Rodney Hood, George Hill for Victory Over Nets
- Updated: March 26, 2018
LeBron James had another stellar performance as the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Brooklyn Nets 121-114 on Sunday. The King scored 37 points, shooting 14-of-19 from the floor. The win brings the Cavs’ current winning streak to five games.
“We got stops and Rodney Hood played exceptionally well down the stretch on the offensive end, George Hill as well,” he said. “Listen, when Rodney plays with aggression and he plays a little selfish, then he’s a very dynamic player. That’s what we want, that’s what we need. He gets the rebound, we want him to push, we want him to be the scorer that he is, that he can be.”
The King had a historic night, reaching 2,000 points in a season for the 10th time. He joins an elite group with only Karl Malone (12) and Michael Jordan (11) able to achieve the said milestone.
The Cavs will visit the Miami Heat on Tuesday. It will be the first time James will play against former Cavs teammate Dwyane Wade after the latter returned to the team that drafted him.