- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Team Releases MRI Results for J.R. Smith’s Knee Injury
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Sources: Cleveland guard J.R. Smith's left knee MRI returned clean today. He's expected to be day-to-day. Smith injured knee Monday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) December 6, 2016
The 31-year-old Smith apparently injured the knee in the first quarter of the Cavs’ game against the Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
Initial X-rays on the knee had come back negative, and with the MRI results also coming up clean, it looks like Smith will be day-to-day moving forward.
Smith is having perhaps the worst start in his NBA career, as he’s shooting just 31.1 percent from the field, attributing to a putrid 7.8 points per game.