- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Four Records Broken by Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday Night vs. Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 24, 2016
2. Cavaliers: 16 3-Pointers in Half (NBA Record)
Scoring 81 points during the opening two quarters, the Cavs used what’s become its signature offensive weapon by nailing 16 3-pointers during the first half on 22 attempts. During Love’s barrage in the first quarter, he hit eight of the 10 during the period. The second quarter saw six more, with Channing Frye contributing four of them.
The previous record lasted almost exactly a year. It was set last Nov. 28, when the Golden State Warriors connected for 15 during the first half of its game against the Phoenix Suns on 20 attempts.
Next: Cavaliers, 21 3-Pointers in Game