- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: J.R. Smith to Miss Second Consecutive Game Against Raptors
- Updated: November 15, 2016
The news comes courtesy of Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue, who says that Smith has been dealing with a sore right ankle. Lue also went on to say that Smith “could’ve” played if he wanted to, however the team has decided to err on the side of caution.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 15, 2016
Veteran small forward Richard Jefferson is expected to take the place of Smith in the starting lineup for Tuesday’s contest.
Smith is averaging 10.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.8 steals through eight games this season, and the Cavs hope to have him in the lineup on Wednesday night.