- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Cavs News: J.R. Smith to Miss Second Consecutive Game Against Raptors
- Updated: November 15, 2016
The news comes courtesy of Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue, who says that Smith has been dealing with a sore right ankle. Lue also went on to say that Smith “could’ve” played if he wanted to, however the team has decided to err on the side of caution.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 15, 2016
Veteran small forward Richard Jefferson is expected to take the place of Smith in the starting lineup for Tuesday’s contest.
Smith is averaging 10.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.8 steals through eight games this season, and the Cavs hope to have him in the lineup on Wednesday night.