- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Video: Dwyane Wade Announces Details of World Series Bet With LeBron James
- Updated: October 26, 2016
That’s because Wade’s hometown Chicago Cubs are currently taking on James’ hometown Cleveland Indians in the championship round.
Well, we now know what exactly is going to be put on the table as Wade has announced the details of the bet via the Uninterrupted platform.
If James’ Indians lose, he will have to show up to Chicago when the Cavs play the Bulls in full Cubs gear and vice versa. Check out the announcement for yourself below.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) October 26, 2016