- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Video: Dwyane Wade Announces Details of World Series Bet With LeBron James
- Updated: October 26, 2016
That’s because Wade’s hometown Chicago Cubs are currently taking on James’ hometown Cleveland Indians in the championship round.
Well, we now know what exactly is going to be put on the table as Wade has announced the details of the bet via the Uninterrupted platform.
If James’ Indians lose, he will have to show up to Chicago when the Cavs play the Bulls in full Cubs gear and vice versa. Check out the announcement for yourself below.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) October 26, 2016