- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Dwyane Wade Announces Details of World Series Bet With LeBron James
- Updated: October 26, 2016
That’s because Wade’s hometown Chicago Cubs are currently taking on James’ hometown Cleveland Indians in the championship round.
Well, we now know what exactly is going to be put on the table as Wade has announced the details of the bet via the Uninterrupted platform.
If James’ Indians lose, he will have to show up to Chicago when the Cavs play the Bulls in full Cubs gear and vice versa. Check out the announcement for yourself below.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) October 26, 2016