- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: LeBron James and Lil Yachty Star in New, Mind-Boggling Ad for Sprite
- Updated: October 13, 2016
While LeBron James signed a three-year extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers this past summer for approximately $100 million, his endorsement money is just as lucrative. One of his endorsement deals is with Sprite and his latest commercial is an amusing take on the power of suggestion and reverse psychology.
The online magazine, First We Feast, gave an overview of the 60-second ad, with James speaking about his unwillingness to give the drink a heavy marketing push. As he continues to mention the product, hip-hop recording artist Lil Yachty can be heard singing about the product. Meanwhile, bottles of Sprite are seen and party-goers are pictured drinking it.
The ad was shot during James’ busy offseason that was primarily spent in the Los Angeles area. With the 2016-17 campaign set to begin, James day job will certainly take precedence.