- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: LeBron James and Lil Yachty Star in New, Mind-Boggling Ad for Sprite
- Updated: October 13, 2016
While LeBron James signed a three-year extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers this past summer for approximately $100 million, his endorsement money is just as lucrative. One of his endorsement deals is with Sprite and his latest commercial is an amusing take on the power of suggestion and reverse psychology.
The online magazine, First We Feast, gave an overview of the 60-second ad, with James speaking about his unwillingness to give the drink a heavy marketing push. As he continues to mention the product, hip-hop recording artist Lil Yachty can be heard singing about the product. Meanwhile, bottles of Sprite are seen and party-goers are pictured drinking it.
The ad was shot during James’ busy offseason that was primarily spent in the Los Angeles area. With the 2016-17 campaign set to begin, James day job will certainly take precedence.