- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Video: Draymond Green Opens up About Beef with LeBron James
- Updated: July 27, 2016
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors are not exactly the best of friends on the court. In fact, the two got into a bit of a mix-up in Game 4 of the NBA Finals back in June, and Green was ultimately suspended for a pivotal Game 5.
Green has never been shy about expressing his opinion about anything, and now Green is addressing the alleged “beef” between the two in a new video via DraftKings.
“So you know a lot of people try to make it out to be with LeBron and I, that there’s this beef and this, that, and the other, it’s not. Me and LeBron are friends, we’re business partners,” said Green.
In the video, he also speaks his mind and understands the mentality both players will have the next time they face off against each other.
“When I step on the court next year, I’m gonna go at him. When he steps on the court next year, he’s gonna go at me. That’s the game we play,” continued Green.
We’re looking forward to seeing exactly what happens when these two meet again next year.
See the interview in its entirety below: