- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Video: Draymond Green Opens up About Beef with LeBron James
- Updated: July 27, 2016
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors are not exactly the best of friends on the court. In fact, the two got into a bit of a mix-up in Game 4 of the NBA Finals back in June, and Green was ultimately suspended for a pivotal Game 5.
Green has never been shy about expressing his opinion about anything, and now Green is addressing the alleged “beef” between the two in a new video via DraftKings.
“So you know a lot of people try to make it out to be with LeBron and I, that there’s this beef and this, that, and the other, it’s not. Me and LeBron are friends, we’re business partners,” said Green.
In the video, he also speaks his mind and understands the mentality both players will have the next time they face off against each other.
“When I step on the court next year, I’m gonna go at him. When he steps on the court next year, he’s gonna go at me. That’s the game we play,” continued Green.
We’re looking forward to seeing exactly what happens when these two meet again next year.
See the interview in its entirety below: