- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
Video: Draymond Green Opens up About Beef with LeBron James
- Updated: July 27, 2016
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors are not exactly the best of friends on the court. In fact, the two got into a bit of a mix-up in Game 4 of the NBA Finals back in June, and Green was ultimately suspended for a pivotal Game 5.
Green has never been shy about expressing his opinion about anything, and now Green is addressing the alleged “beef” between the two in a new video via DraftKings.
“So you know a lot of people try to make it out to be with LeBron and I, that there’s this beef and this, that, and the other, it’s not. Me and LeBron are friends, we’re business partners,” said Green.
In the video, he also speaks his mind and understands the mentality both players will have the next time they face off against each other.
“When I step on the court next year, I’m gonna go at him. When he steps on the court next year, he’s gonna go at me. That’s the game we play,” continued Green.
We’re looking forward to seeing exactly what happens when these two meet again next year.
See the interview in its entirety below: