- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Updated: September 2, 2020
Trump had offered his social media comment in response to last week’s NBA boycott of playoff games to protest the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis.
Other NBA players have previously dismissed the criticism by Trump on similar issues, such as the widespread protests earlier this summer.
Earlier this summer, Drummond waded into political waters by protesting the brief suspension of ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski over a profane message he sent to a politician.
Regarding Drummond’s status on the court, he indicated back in June that he’d be picking up the final year option of his contract that will pay him $28.7 million for next season.
It seems likely that Drummond and other NBA players will continue to offer remarks directed at Trump, who’s currently in the midst of a re-election campaign.