- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Video: LeBron’s Son Showcases Insane Skills During Tournament
- Updated: July 21, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has decided to improve upon the one weak spot in his game, his 3-point shot. And it has been reported that he is getting a bit of help in that area from a former teammate in Damon Jones.
Well, there might be another person that James may want to seek some advice from, and that is his son LeBron James Jr.
James Jr. has had highlights circulating through the years, but each time a new video is released, one can’t help but wonder if the best part of the elder LeBron’s legacy will actually be his son.
Check out the most recent clip where James Jr. knocks down 3-pointers, crosses up defenders and dishes out a few delicious dimes.