- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Video: LeBron’s Son Showcases Insane Skills During Tournament
- Updated: July 21, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has decided to improve upon the one weak spot in his game, his 3-point shot. And it has been reported that he is getting a bit of help in that area from a former teammate in Damon Jones.
Well, there might be another person that James may want to seek some advice from, and that is his son LeBron James Jr.
James Jr. has had highlights circulating through the years, but each time a new video is released, one can’t help but wonder if the best part of the elder LeBron’s legacy will actually be his son.
Check out the most recent clip where James Jr. knocks down 3-pointers, crosses up defenders and dishes out a few delicious dimes.