- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
Richard Jefferson Makes Incredible Announcement at Championship Parade
- Updated: June 22, 2016
As we all know, right after the Cleveland Cavaliers brought home the city’s first championship in over 50 years on Sunday night, Richard Jefferson made his announcement that he would be retiring as a champion.
As the veteran stepped up to the podium to speak to the fans of Cleveland at the championship parade, fans begin chanting, “One more year. One more year.”
And it looks like Jefferson has actually his mind.
After fans began urging Jefferson to play just one more year, Jefferson actually obliged.
Richard Jefferson to the crowd: "If you guys want me to play one more year, I'll play one more year"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) June 22, 2016