- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
LeBron James Has More 40-Point Finals Games Than the Entire NBA
- Updated: June 16, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing to participate in what might be the most critical game of the franchise’s history as they enter Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night down 3-2 in the NBA Finals.
James and Irving each put up 41 points apiece, but even more intriguing was a feat that James took part in that night.
With his fourth 40+ point game, James now has more 40+ point games than the entire NBA, who combines for a total of just three 40+ point games (Irving, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant).