- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Has More 40-Point Finals Games Than the Entire NBA
- Updated: June 16, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing to participate in what might be the most critical game of the franchise’s history as they enter Quicken Loans Arena on Thursday night down 3-2 in the NBA Finals.
James and Irving each put up 41 points apiece, but even more intriguing was a feat that James took part in that night.
With his fourth 40+ point game, James now has more 40+ point games than the entire NBA, who combines for a total of just three 40+ point games (Irving, Russell Westbrook, and Kobe Bryant).