- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Share Emotional Moment After Game 6
- Updated: May 28, 2016
This is what it’s all about.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 113-87 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the big dance for the second year in a row, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving let their emotions take over.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 28, 2016
Up next, the Cavs await the winner of the Western Conference Finals between the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Currently, the Thunder shockingly lead the series 3-2 with Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The contest, which is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:00 pm CT, will be broadcast nationally on TNT.