- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Share Emotional Moment After Game 6
- Updated: May 28, 2016
This is what it’s all about.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 113-87 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the big dance for the second year in a row, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving let their emotions take over.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 28, 2016
Up next, the Cavs await the winner of the Western Conference Finals between the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Currently, the Thunder shockingly lead the series 3-2 with Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The contest, which is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:00 pm CT, will be broadcast nationally on TNT.