- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Video: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Share Emotional Moment After Game 6
- Updated: May 28, 2016
This is what it’s all about.
After the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 113-87 rout of the Toronto Raptors in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to advance to the big dance for the second year in a row, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving let their emotions take over.
— SLAM Magazine (@SLAMonline) May 28, 2016
Up next, the Cavs await the winner of the Western Conference Finals between the defending champion Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Currently, the Thunder shockingly lead the series 3-2 with Game 6 at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The contest, which is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:00 pm CT, will be broadcast nationally on TNT.