- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Twitter Reacts to Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 4 Loss in Toronto
- Updated: May 24, 2016
Just a few short days ago, it looked as though the Cleveland Cavaliers could go undefeated through the rest of the playoffs. But then the reality of playing in the Eastern Conference Finals set in as the Toronto Raptors handed the Cavs two consecutive losses in Canada.
The Cavs are looking forward to returning home for Game 5 Wednesday night, but the consecutive road losses sent Twitter into a general state of shock Monday night.
Cavs fans do not worry. You have the greatest player on the planet. He will pull through.
— Darron Lee (@DLeeMG8) May 24, 2016
Ty Lue must be a @BEATKINGKONG fan, bec the Cavs ran the same play over and over in the 4th and scored every time.
Then they stopped.
— Amin Elhassan (@AminESPN) May 24, 2016
We've got a series!
— 120 Sports (@120Sports) May 24, 2016
We're all square in the East!
Raptors come up huge down the stretch, knock off Cavs at home 105-99. pic.twitter.com/B3DtdeRBhO
— ESPN (@espn) May 24, 2016
Cavs-Raptors is tied 2-2, just like we all expected.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) May 24, 2016
Ever since King Jaffe Jouffer Blatt said the Cavs are the NBA favorites, the Cavs are 0-2. The curse of Blatt
— Vincent Goodwill (@vgoodwill) May 24, 2016
No team has ever lost Games 1 and 2 of Conf Finals by 15+ and won the series.
Raptors are now tied 2-2 with the Cavs.
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) May 24, 2016
— NBA History (@NBAHistory) May 24, 2016
Read more Twitter reactions on the next page!