- Cavs Forward Cedi Osman Seen Getting Touchy With Famous Actress
- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
Twitter Reacts to Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 4 Loss in Toronto
- Updated: May 24, 2016
Just a few short days ago, it looked as though the Cleveland Cavaliers could go undefeated through the rest of the playoffs. But then the reality of playing in the Eastern Conference Finals set in as the Toronto Raptors handed the Cavs two consecutive losses in Canada.
The Cavs are looking forward to returning home for Game 5 Wednesday night, but the consecutive road losses sent Twitter into a general state of shock Monday night.
Cavs fans do not worry. You have the greatest player on the planet. He will pull through.
— Darron Lee (@DLeeMG8) May 24, 2016
Ty Lue must be a @BEATKINGKONG fan, bec the Cavs ran the same play over and over in the 4th and scored every time.
Then they stopped.
— Amin Elhassan (@AminESPN) May 24, 2016
We've got a series!
— 120 Sports (@120Sports) May 24, 2016
We're all square in the East!
Raptors come up huge down the stretch, knock off Cavs at home 105-99. pic.twitter.com/B3DtdeRBhO
— ESPN (@espn) May 24, 2016
Cavs-Raptors is tied 2-2, just like we all expected.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) May 24, 2016
Ever since King Jaffe Jouffer Blatt said the Cavs are the NBA favorites, the Cavs are 0-2. The curse of Blatt
— Vincent Goodwill (@vgoodwill) May 24, 2016
No team has ever lost Games 1 and 2 of Conf Finals by 15+ and won the series.
Raptors are now tied 2-2 with the Cavs.
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) May 24, 2016
— NBA History (@NBAHistory) May 24, 2016
Read more Twitter reactions on the next page!