- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Video: Bismack Biyombo Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron’s Reaction to Fouls
- Updated: May 23, 2016
The Toronto Raptors got its first victory of the Eastern Conference Finals on Saturday night as center Bismack Biyombo played a huge part by hauling down 26 rebounds and blocking four shot attempts.
The 6’9″ center also increased the level of physicality for Toronto in the paint, particularly when it pertained to Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James. There was one particular play where Biyombo was called for a flagrant foul on James and he was asked about it after the game.
Reporter: “On your flagrant foul, you were obviously trying to prevent LeBron from scoring, but do you feel also that you kind of need to set a tone for Toronto? That you guys are going to stand up to Cleveland and be physical?”
Biyombo: “It’s not like I did it to hurt somebody. I never play this game to hurt nobody. And I get fouled pretty much the same way and I don’t fall on the ground badly.”
The question starts at the 4:35 mark below.