- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Cavs News: Dahntay Jones Suspended for Striking Bismack Biyombo in Groin
- Updated: May 22, 2016
The play occurred with 17.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Raptors’ big 99-84 victory over the Cavs in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Biyombo, clearly hurt, stayed on the floor for a couple of minutes after the buzzer had sounded.
— SI NBA (@si_nba) May 22, 2016
Perhaps Jones was trying to take out Biyombo. The 23-year-old had a career game Saturday night, going for 26 rebounds and four blocks, and the Cavs had no answer for him all night, not until Jones struck him at least.
The backup guard will serve his suspension Monday, May 23 during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.