- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Being 11-of-21 from Free Throw Line
- Updated: May 20, 2016
While LeBron James is seemingly clicking on all cylinders for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the postseason, he noted in frustration one aspect of his game that’s struggled during the Eastern Conference Finals.
James spoke with ESPN’s Doris Burke during a postgame interview after the Cavaliers’ 108-89 win over the Toronto Raptors in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. During the game, James collected a triple-double, scoring 23 points, grabbing 11 rebounds and dishing out 11 assists
Burke noted that James was 18-of-26 in his shot attempts, with an average distance of 1.6 feet, and asked about his ease in getting to the basket so often. Given those numbers, James simply smiled as he lamented his 11-for-21 effort in shooting free throws, including a 9-of-17 night in Game 2.
James will have a chance to improve his numbers when the series resumes for Game 3 on Saturday night in Toronto.