- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
NBA’s Stu Jackson Reveals Missed Foul Call on J.R. Smith’s Potential Game-Tying Three
- Updated: April 10, 2016
During Friday night’s matchup against the Chicago Bulls, the Cleveland Cavaliers had one last shot at sending the game into overtime with just 1.6 seconds remaining.
However, the NBA’s own Stu Jackson is now reporting that Smith was actually fouled on the shot as displayed by video evidence.
— Stu Jackson (@StuJackson32) April 10, 2016