- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
NBA’s Stu Jackson Reveals Missed Foul Call on J.R. Smith’s Potential Game-Tying Three
- Updated: April 10, 2016
During Friday night’s matchup against the Chicago Bulls, the Cleveland Cavaliers had one last shot at sending the game into overtime with just 1.6 seconds remaining.
However, the NBA’s own Stu Jackson is now reporting that Smith was actually fouled on the shot as displayed by video evidence.
— Stu Jackson (@StuJackson32) April 10, 2016