- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
NBA’s Stu Jackson Reveals Missed Foul Call on J.R. Smith’s Potential Game-Tying Three
- Updated: April 10, 2016
During Friday night’s matchup against the Chicago Bulls, the Cleveland Cavaliers had one last shot at sending the game into overtime with just 1.6 seconds remaining.
However, the NBA’s own Stu Jackson is now reporting that Smith was actually fouled on the shot as displayed by video evidence.
— Stu Jackson (@StuJackson32) April 10, 2016