- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Video: Beautiful Display of Passing Show How Cavs Could Compete with Warriors or Spurs
- Updated: April 6, 2016
Let’s face it, the Cleveland Cavaliers are most likely going to have to face either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs in order to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy at the end of the season.
One crucial aspect in which the Cavs could bolster their chances is with ball movement.
If the Cavs could move the ball regularly as they are doing against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Western Conference’s elite could be in trouble.