- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Beautiful Display of Passing Show How Cavs Could Compete with Warriors or Spurs
- Updated: April 6, 2016
Let’s face it, the Cleveland Cavaliers are most likely going to have to face either the Golden State Warriors or San Antonio Spurs in order to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy at the end of the season.
One crucial aspect in which the Cavs could bolster their chances is with ball movement.
If the Cavs could move the ball regularly as they are doing against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Western Conference’s elite could be in trouble.