- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving (Ankle) Active Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: April 5, 2016
Haynes indicated that Irving was seen taking jumpers before the team’s shootaround this morning. Irving appeared to have no limp, which increased the chances of him playing against the Bucks.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 5, 2016
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 5, 2016
Irving missed Sunday’s 112-103 victory over the Charlotte Hornets due to a sprained right ankle. It was Irving’s first injury-related absence since he returned to play from a fractured kneecap back on December 20. Two of the other three missed games were an effort by former head coach David Blatt to ease him back into the lineup, while the other came on March 26 in a road game against the New York Knicks. In that contest, head coach Tyronn Lue simply sought to give Irving some rest.
The Cavaliers’ magic number to clinch the top seed in the Eastern Conference is currently three with five games to play. They also play on Wednesday night in Indiana.