- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving (Ankle) Active Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: April 5, 2016
Haynes indicated that Irving was seen taking jumpers before the team’s shootaround this morning. Irving appeared to have no limp, which increased the chances of him playing against the Bucks.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) April 5, 2016
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 5, 2016
Irving missed Sunday’s 112-103 victory over the Charlotte Hornets due to a sprained right ankle. It was Irving’s first injury-related absence since he returned to play from a fractured kneecap back on December 20. Two of the other three missed games were an effort by former head coach David Blatt to ease him back into the lineup, while the other came on March 26 in a road game against the New York Knicks. In that contest, head coach Tyronn Lue simply sought to give Irving some rest.
The Cavaliers’ magic number to clinch the top seed in the Eastern Conference is currently three with five games to play. They also play on Wednesday night in Indiana.