- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Cavs News: Joe Harris Recalled from Canton Charge
- Updated: December 21, 2015
In what has become a recurring theme, Harris was recalled from the Canton Charge and promoted to the Cavaliers’ active roster. The move took place right before the Cavs took on the Philadelphia 76ers in their Sunday afternoon win.
While the team is currently stacked with their depth at guard, Mo Williams continues to deal with a finger injury. He has missed the past two games for Cleveland.
Since the beginning of the season, Harris has spent the past couple of months bouncing in-and-out of Cleveland’s D-League affiliate. It was reported a few days ago that the Cavaliers may be looking to trade Harris.
The second-year guard has played in just five games for Cleveland this season. In 10 games for the Charge, Harris has averaged 16.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 33.1 minutes per game.