- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Joe Harris Recalled from Canton Charge
- Updated: December 21, 2015
In what has become a recurring theme, Harris was recalled from the Canton Charge and promoted to the Cavaliers’ active roster. The move took place right before the Cavs took on the Philadelphia 76ers in their Sunday afternoon win.
While the team is currently stacked with their depth at guard, Mo Williams continues to deal with a finger injury. He has missed the past two games for Cleveland.
Since the beginning of the season, Harris has spent the past couple of months bouncing in-and-out of Cleveland’s D-League affiliate. It was reported a few days ago that the Cavaliers may be looking to trade Harris.
The second-year guard has played in just five games for Cleveland this season. In 10 games for the Charge, Harris has averaged 16.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 33.1 minutes per game.