- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: LeBron James Signs Lifetime Contract with Nike, Largest in Company’s History
- Updated: December 7, 2015
Haynes claims that the deal is the largest financial arrangement between an athlete and Nike in the company’s 44-year old history.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 7, 2015
To put things into perspective, Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike is said to be worth $30 million a year over the course of 10 years. LeBron’s deal, according to a source, is “multiple times” higher than that.
James could actually make more per year off of this one deal than he does from his NBA salary combined with other annual endorsement income.