- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Cavs News: LeBron James Signs Lifetime Contract with Nike, Largest in Company’s History
- Updated: December 7, 2015
Haynes claims that the deal is the largest financial arrangement between an athlete and Nike in the company’s 44-year old history.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 7, 2015
To put things into perspective, Kevin Durant’s deal with Nike is said to be worth $30 million a year over the course of 10 years. LeBron’s deal, according to a source, is “multiple times” higher than that.
James could actually make more per year off of this one deal than he does from his NBA salary combined with other annual endorsement income.