- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
Video: Kid Gifts a Pair of LeBrons to a Classmate Who Was Made Fun of for His Shoes
- Updated: November 18, 2015
A heartwarming viral video that deals with the impact of bullying in schools has caught the attention of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, since his sneakers play a key role in the emotional pull that the video helps provide.
The 30-second video, which was posted on YouTube on Tuesday and has already been viewed nearly 5.9 million times on Facebook, shows an elementary school student carrying a brand new pair of LeBron James Nike sneakers. Hiding them behind his back, he walks toward a fellow student and then gives him the sneakers, saying that they were being given to him because of an incident the previous day. In that instance, the other student was ridiculed for the shoes he was wearing.
An unseen person is heard exclaiming, “Are you serious?” before someone else thanks the student. The recipient of the gift gives an appreciative hug as thanks.
James was alerted to the video and posted it on his Instagram feed, which has over 15 million followers. He praised the student for his actions, saying: “You’re going to great places kid for your generosity towards him. True leadership right there! #StriveForGreatness #IPROMISE @ljff”