- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kyrie Irving Demanding Paternity Test for Child of Former Texas Beauty Queen
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The alleged baby mama is former Miss Texas, Andrea Wilson, who was crowned in 2010.
The 23-year-old Irving, who filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated Wilson, is now asking for a paternity test to make it official.
Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy via Instagram and it seems she is due in December.
Make no mistake, although the two are separated, Irving plans to step up and cover everything the child needs including medical care if need be.
(View more photos of 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson on next page!)