- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving Demanding Paternity Test for Child of Former Texas Beauty Queen
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The alleged baby mama is former Miss Texas, Andrea Wilson, who was crowned in 2010.
The 23-year-old Irving, who filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated Wilson, is now asking for a paternity test to make it official.
Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy via Instagram and it seems she is due in December.
Make no mistake, although the two are separated, Irving plans to step up and cover everything the child needs including medical care if need be.
(View more photos of 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson on next page!)