- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
Kyrie Irving Demanding Paternity Test for Child of Former Texas Beauty Queen
- Updated: September 23, 2015
The alleged baby mama is former Miss Texas, Andrea Wilson, who was crowned in 2010.
The 23-year-old Irving, who filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated Wilson, is now asking for a paternity test to make it official.
Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy via Instagram and it seems she is due in December.
Make no mistake, although the two are separated, Irving plans to step up and cover everything the child needs including medical care if need be.
(View more photos of 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson on next page!)