- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Top 10 Fastest Players in the NBA
- Updated: August 22, 2015
Today’s generation of the NBA showcases some of the fastest and most athletic players the league has ever seen. Players like LeBron James and Russell Westbrook may be the most athletic players at their position in NBA history. But the question remains, who are the fastest players in the league from one end of the court to the other?
10. Kemba Walker
Kemba Walker is surprisingly fast from one end of the court to the other. His quick feet and lethal crossover let him get to the bucket with ease, as he’s been doing it since back in the day on the NYC playgrounds.
Next: Nate Robinson