- Report: Cavs Player Reacts to Team’s Season Likely Being Over
- Kevin Porter Jr. Depicts Powerful Image of Cavs Jersey Honoring George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Now Have Highest Odds to Receive No. 1 Pick in 2020 NBA Draft
- Kendrick Perkins Destroys James Dolan for Remaining Silent Amidst Civil Rights Protests
- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
Video: LeBron Shows Softer Side in New Trainwreck Trailer
- Updated: February 13, 2015
As we have known for years, LeBron James loves to be in front of the camera. The 30-year old Cleveland Cavaliers superstar will finally make his theatrical debut in Judd Apatow and Amy Schumer’s 2015 comedy Trainwreck, which will also star Bill Hader and WWE’s John Cena.
Apatow, whose movie will officially be released by Universal Pictures, unveiled the film’s first trailer on Wednesday. Schumer, known for her dark and raunchy comedy approach, falls for a sports doctor played by Hader.
Although LeBron was confirmed to make a cameo appearance in the movie, his role seems to be that of Hader’s character’s right-hand man.
LeBron, who plays himself in the movie, reveals that he has a sensitive side for PBS’ period drama series Downton Abbey.
“Listen, I’m watching it tonight. Because I’m not going to go to practice and all the guys are talking about it and I’m left out.” exclaimed LeBron about his guilty pleasure.
LeBron will take his talents to the big screen this summer on July 17th, 2015 in theaters nationwide. Hopefully by the time of the movie’s release, LeBron will have brought Cleveland a championship and achieved his third ring.