- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: LeBron Shows Softer Side in New Trainwreck Trailer
- Updated: February 13, 2015
As we have known for years, LeBron James loves to be in front of the camera. The 30-year old Cleveland Cavaliers superstar will finally make his theatrical debut in Judd Apatow and Amy Schumer’s 2015 comedy Trainwreck, which will also star Bill Hader and WWE’s John Cena.
Apatow, whose movie will officially be released by Universal Pictures, unveiled the film’s first trailer on Wednesday. Schumer, known for her dark and raunchy comedy approach, falls for a sports doctor played by Hader.
Although LeBron was confirmed to make a cameo appearance in the movie, his role seems to be that of Hader’s character’s right-hand man.
LeBron, who plays himself in the movie, reveals that he has a sensitive side for PBS’ period drama series Downton Abbey.
“Listen, I’m watching it tonight. Because I’m not going to go to practice and all the guys are talking about it and I’m left out.” exclaimed LeBron about his guilty pleasure.
LeBron will take his talents to the big screen this summer on July 17th, 2015 in theaters nationwide. Hopefully by the time of the movie’s release, LeBron will have brought Cleveland a championship and achieved his third ring.