- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Video: Kyrie Irving Full Highlights vs. Blazers (Career-High 55 Points)
- Updated: January 29, 2015
Kyrie Irving went ballistic last night against the Portland Trail Blazers as he dropped a career-high 55 points on 17-36 shooting and drained a go-ahead three pointer with 6.4 seconds left to put the Cleveland Cavaliers up for good.
Not only did Irving post a personal career-best, but he also set a Cavaliers franchise record with 11 made three pointers, surpassing the previous high set by C.J. Miles with 10 made threes. Irving dropped 28 points in the first half followed by 27 points in the second half.
Enjoy full highlights of Irving’s career night below.