- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
Video: Kyrie Irving Full Highlights vs. Blazers (Career-High 55 Points)
- Updated: January 29, 2015
Kyrie Irving went ballistic last night against the Portland Trail Blazers as he dropped a career-high 55 points on 17-36 shooting and drained a go-ahead three pointer with 6.4 seconds left to put the Cleveland Cavaliers up for good.
Not only did Irving post a personal career-best, but he also set a Cavaliers franchise record with 11 made three pointers, surpassing the previous high set by C.J. Miles with 10 made threes. Irving dropped 28 points in the first half followed by 27 points in the second half.
Enjoy full highlights of Irving’s career night below.