- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Make Cavaliers Debut Friday night
- Updated: January 23, 2015
It’s official. The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ newest addition, guard Iman Shumpert, will make his debut tonight as the Cavs take on the Charlotte Hornets at the Q. Shumpert has been sidelined since December 12 with a dislocated shoulder.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 23, 2015
High expectations surround “Shump,” as fans look forward to his highly-touted defensive ability on the perimeter — something the team has sorely been missing up to this point.
In twenty-four games with the New York Knicks this season, Shumpert is averaging 9.3 points, 3.3 assists, 3.4 rebounds and 1.3 steals in 24 minutes of court time.