- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Matthew Dellavedova To Miss Up To 6 Weeks With MCL Sprain
- Updated: November 6, 2014
After backup point guard Matthew Dellavedova sustained an injury Tuesday night against the Portland Trail Blazers, doctors have diagnosed him with a Grade II MCL sprain in his left knee.
The Northeast Media Ohio Group has informed us that he could very well miss up to six weeks of action. The Cleveland Cavaliers plan to get Dellavedova checked out in Cleveland before they release any final information.
Sources have released this information on the conditions of anonymity because the team has yet to make an official announcement.
This is a big blow to a Cavaliers team that is in desperate need of Dellavedova’s perimeter defense. In an overtime victory over the Chicago Bulls last week, Delly closed out the game with the rest of the starting lineup, a testament to how much Head Coach David Blatt trusts his backup point guard.