- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs News: Kevin Love Would Love to Play for Team USA If Invited
- Updated: April 9, 2016
According to Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Kevin Love would accept an invitation to play for Team USA and participate in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janerio, Brazil this summer.
“If they pick me, I’ll play,” he said.
USA Basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski and chairman Jerry Colangelo will narrow down 29 players into a 12-man roster for the Rio Olympic Basketball Tournament in August.
If selected for the final roster, Love will be playing in his second straight Olympic games. He was a member of the 2012 USA Basketball team that won the gold medal in London.
Love is currently averaging 16.1 points and 9.8 rebounds this season and is expected to contribute and play many minutes for Cleveland in a potential NBA Finals run.