- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs make big change to starting lineup ahead of game vs. Grizzlies
- Updated: January 7, 2021
— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) January 8, 2021
Sexton is off to a scorching start in his third season. He’s putting up 25.1 points a game while shooting an unreal percentage from 3-point range.
At 4-4, the surprising Cavs are currently in seventh place in the Eastern Conference. With most of their next several games coming against bad or mediocre teams, they have a great opportunity to pad their record before a rough stretch of games towards the end of January.
People around the NBA have apparently taken notice of the Cavs’ fast start. In fact, one Eastern Conference executive has said that they’re not a team he’d want to face in a playoff series right now.