- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs update Isaac Okoro’s status for Wednesday’s game vs. Magic
- Updated: January 6, 2021
The Cleveland Cavaliers are dealing with a handful of injuries right now, but they’ll be getting one key player back for Wednesday’s tilt versus the Orlando Magic.
On Wednesday, it was reported that rookie Isaac Okoro is expected to return to the lineup after a multi-game absence.
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) January 6, 2021
Okoro has not played since the Cavs’ win over the Detroit Pistons on Dec. 26. He first suffered a foot sprain and was then held out due to the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
Cleveland has gotten off to an impressive 4-3 start to the season, but injuries threaten to derail its strong start.
Hopefully, Okoro’s return to the court will bring an increased defensive tenacity in Wednesday’s game. The Cavs were thumped by the Magic, 103-83, earlier this week.
Surely, the’ll look to exact revenge this evening.