- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs to be without 3 key players in preseason game vs. Pacers
- Updated: December 14, 2020
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 14, 2020
McGee was acquired from the Los Angeles Lakers last month, though he’s yet to report to the team.
Sexton is still dealing with an ankle sprain.
Meanwhile, Porter’s tumultuous life off the court during the past few months has the Cavs delaying his return.
Despite the absence of the three players in their previous game, the Cavaliers managed to defeat the Pacers in their preseason opener on Saturday night, 107-104. The winning basket was scored by the Cavaliers’ top draft pick Isaac Okoro.
Saturday’s contest was the first game for the Cavaliers since the NBA shut down in March because of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The eventual resumption of the NBA season resulted in the league’s late start for the 2020-21 campaign. The Cavs’ first official game is set for Dec. 23 at home against the Charlotte Hornets.